One of our guests recently commented that they never expected a Toastmasters meeting to be so much fun and interesting. We Contrarians enjoy exploring taboo subjects in fun and interesting ways. As we've learned, pretty much any subject can have overt, or underlying, controversial tones.
What are your ideas for future meeting themes? Add your suggestions to our meeting themes list by clicking on the link above.
The suggestions document is stored on Box.com to maintain version control. You may preview the document without logging in by clicking on the link above.
1. To make your edits, after clicking on the Theme Suggestions link, click on the 'Log In' or 'View this in your account' link at the top right corner of Box.net.
2. Log in using your Contrarians account (the login is the same as the login for your Contrarians email account).
Note: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience difficulties logging in.
3. Once logged in, click on the 'File Options' link at the top right of Box.net.
4. Click on 'More Actions' which is at the bottom of the drop-down list that appears.
5. Chose one of the following edit options below:
a. 'Edit document' (the program that opens the file for editing is called Zoho Editor)
b. 'Edit with Google Docs'
6. After you make your edits, click on the 'Save' icon toward the top left of the editing screen (or type Ctrl+s).
Back to homepage